Showcase & Wedding Fayre
Saturday and Sunday, 15 & 16 July 2023
Wedding Showcase Weekend
Join us for a relaxed and luxurious wedding showcase where you will have the opportunity to truly visualise your wedding day at Sketchley Grange Hotel and Spa by seeing our fully dressed venue rather than browsing through photos or trying to look beyond the expansive blank space of an undressed wedding venue.
The suites will be dressed by a specially selected supplier and our expert wedding planner will be on hand to answer any questions you have.
You’re invited to explore the venue at your own leisure, sit back, and enjoy the company of a live singer, a welcome cocktail with delicious canapes. You will also have the opportunity to view the wedding accommodation, our grounds, along with the leisure club and spa.
Our showcase runs from 11am – 5pm each day, so you will have plenty of time on the day.
If you are interested in coming along, then please complete the form so we can try and make sure you get the most from your visit:
Sunday 22nd october 2023
Whoop! Wedding Show at The Sketchley Grange Hotel
Our Bradgate & Grove Suite will both host the Wedding Show and our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinators will be on hand to answer any questions about how our team will help to make your big day everything you wish for it to be.
We’ll have around 60 suppliers exhibiting ranging from Hair Stylists to Wedding Attire, Photographers to Wedding Decorations!
Doors open at 11am, event closes at 2.30pm
A GREAT COUNTRY HOUSE LOCATION NEAR LEICESTER
Sketchley Grange is the perfect location to connect with colleagues, family and friends:
- Situated on the borders of Leicestershire and Warwickshire
- Minutes away from M69
- Less than 10 miles to Leicester and Coventry
- Less than 30 minutes to Birmingham NEC, Birmingham Airport, East Midlands Airport, Warwick and Stratford
- Free car parking for over 200 vehicles, including space for coaches, with limited electric (EV) charging points
- We encourage minimal use of motorised vehicles and encourage visitors to the hotel to car share, or use public transport where possible to support our vision for a greener future.
- A Dog Friendly Hotel