Get fit and healthy at Romans Leisure Club with our excellent range of facilities, and achieve your goals with help from our fitness professionals and one of the best equipped gyms in Hinckley. Build strength, tone, boost your confidence and invigorate the body and mind.
Experience the social side with fun Romans events from dinner gatherings to summer BBQs. We also offer exclusive local discounts and hotel offers.
Please be aware that due to current government guidelines when using the swimming pool children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (1 Child per Adult)
- 17m swimming pool
- Steam room
- Health and fitness specialists
- Fully equipped gym with Precor cardiovascular and Nautilus resistance products
Leisure Club Membership
Our members are entitled to a personal gym introduction and assessment where a programme is created to focus on your specific targets. Tailored to suit all abilities and levels from fitness fanatic to beginners.
Romans members can also take advantage of all our other excellent leisure facilities too. With such a superbly equipped leisure club in Hinckley, there is plenty for everyone to keep motivated! Members also receive 20% off food in our Garden Restaurant.
The Health Club is open
Monday to Thursday: 6.30am – 9pm
Friday: 6.30am – 8pm
Saturday to Sunday: 8am – 8pm
Last entry 1 hour before closing time
Children under 16 are only allowed between 8am – 10am and 4pm – 7pm
We have fun and motivating classes to suit all levels from high intensity training to relaxing yoga.
A GREAT COUNTRY HOUSE LOCATION NEAR LEICESTER
Sketchley Grange is the perfect location to connect with colleagues, family and friends:
- Situated on the borders of Leicestershire and Warwickshire
- Minutes away from M69
- Less than 10 miles to Leicester and Coventry
- Less than 30 minutes to Birmingham NEC, Birmingham Airport, East Midlands Airport, Warwick and Stratford
- Free car parking for over 200 vehicles, including space for coaches, with limited electric (EV) charging points
- We encourage minimal use of motorised vehicles and encourage visitors to the hotel to car share, or use public transport where possible to support our vision for a greener future.
- A Dog Friendly Hotel